At Unfair Advantage, goal-oriented work takes the lead role. We deal with the desired outcome from the beginning. Once we know something works, we scale. That's how you plan for sustainable successful growth.That's exactly why we're looking for motivated young professionals to join our team.
If you think this job description might suit you, and you always wanted to get insights in the work of a Growth Marketing Manager, don't hesitate to apply.
- Supervision of social media profiles
- Creation of creative content and SEO texts
- Help with planning and analysis of campaigns
- Optimization of processes and funnels
- Customer consulting
- Writing advertising copy and newsletters
- Support of a senior growth marketing manager
- Fluency in German and English
- Reliable work ethic
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, SEO, SEA and Wordpress an advantage
- Creative team player with fast comprehension skills
- Excellent MS Office and Google Drive skills
- Inquisitive and with drive for further development
- (Optional) Completed degree with focus in IT/Marketing or initial work experience as a Growth Marketer.
- Fast learning curve
- Flexible working as well as home office
- Hands on from the first day
- Goodies in case of overperformance
- Direct contact with international customers
- Working together with a senior growth marketing manager